Meet the Pastor
Hello! I’m Pastor Emily Munger, and I’m thrilled to be serving this UCC congregation. My husband AJ and I, along with our son Briggs and daughter Blaire, are excited to be building God’s beloved community right here in Pierre, SD.
Here’s a bit about my background:
- Originally from Arlington, SD, and raised on a small farm.
- Received my BA in Christian Education and Youth Ministry from Northwestern College, IA.
- Volunteered for two years with Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, SD.
- Received my Master of Divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary, NJ.
- Received my Master of Social Work degree from Rutgers Graduate School of Social Work, NJ.
- Ordained into the Christian ministry within the United Church of Christ on Sept. 7, 2014, while serving Columbia Congregational UCC, SD.
- Accepted a call to serve here in Pierre as of August 1, 2017.
Feel free to stop into the office or contact me at email@example.com.
Interested to know more about our church activities? Our mailchimp newsletter is the most up-to-date way to stay connected. Sign-up today!
This message is only visible to site admins
Backup cache in use.