Home » Children
We have a wonderful opportunity to engage children in the life-giving stories of our Christian faith. We do this in many formats. Check out what works for your family, and ask us for any special accommodations you might need!
- Sunday morning Sunday School: After The Lord’s Prayer, the children are escorted by their teacher to the SS Classroom, where they use a variety of hands-on mediums to engage scripture. A special part of our SS time is the blessing the children offer and receive from one another prior to dismissing.
- Sunday morning nursery: For the little ones (infant-4), our staffed nursery provides an opportunity for families who desire a chance to worship without a squirming child, although we love to invite families to keep children in worship if that’s your preference. The gentle noise and bustle of children in our sanctuary is a true sign of vitality!
- Faith Lab: During the worship service, children are invited forward to learn something new about their faith. The truth is, we adults often end up learning from them!
- Children’s Bell Choir: Once a month, the children receive an opportunity to learn and present a bell choir song in worship! No need to schedule an additional practice time, just show up the first Sunday of the month, and your child can participate in making beautiful music that we all appreciate.
- Wednesday evening Messy Church: See our Messy Church page for more information on this intergenerational, activity-based worship that may just be what your family is looking for!
- Vacation Bible School: Each summer, we offer a 3-evening faith adventure, in which the children engage stories of faith through theater, song, games, snacks, and crafts, with a program for all families to enjoy learning alongside your little ones. VBS is open for age 4-5th grade.