- 8:30 am: Pastor-led Bible Study (currently suspended)
- 9:00 am: Choir Practice (currently suspended)
- 10:00 am: Worship Service
- 11:00 am: Coffee and Conversation (currently suspended)
- 1st Wed: 5:30pm Messy Church (currently suspended)
- 2nd Wed: 5:30pm Board Night (trustees & deacons, with executive council at 6:30pm)
- 3rd Wed: Youth Gathering (various times)
Worship Safely In Our Pews!
We want to see you in church, but we also want to keep everyone safe. Watch for symptoms. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you or a family member has any of the above symptoms or you have been in close contact with someone who has these symptoms, you should not attend church. We also ask that you check your temperature at home prior to arrival. This policy applies to ALL IN-PERSON GATHERINGS in the church building, thanks for helping us stay well!
When you are able to attend church, we ask that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use provided hand sanitizer, AND all youth and adults will be required to wear a mask at all times in the building. Children are highly encouraged to wear masks as well. We want every household to stay 6 feet apart, so some of the pews have been taped off to accomplish this. For the time being, we will not offer social time after church, and we ask that you do not linger at the back of the sanctuary. If we have too many people in the sanctuary for proper social distancing, we have a live feed of the service in Bradford Hall, and overflow will be ushered downstairs.
In place of Sunday School, we’ve created NEW activity boxes available for the young ones in the pews, and the nursery will be available if you want to take your own child(ren) there during service. We have a new TV in the nursery so you can watch the service if you so choose.